2019 Rate Schedule
Open June through September; One Week Minimum Stay – Booking Sunday-to-Sunday
The Ranch offers a nice variety of cabins. There smaller cabins for singles and couples and larger cabins for familes of 3 to 10. All of our cabins include private baths and porches, and are situated on the banks of Canyon Creek.
Four People or More in a Cabin Per Person Rates:
- ADULTS…$2,075 per person
- CHILDREN 6-18…$1,875 per person
- AGES 3-5 YEARS (we do not issue a horse to children these ages)…$500 per person
Less than 4 people to a cabin – Per Person Rates
- SINGLE PERSON…$2275
- 2 PEOPLE (regardless of age)…$2175/person
- THREE PEOPLE (regardless of age) …$2075/person
****6% Taxes & Use Fee and 15% Gratuity are Additional Expenses****
All Rates Include: Cody Airport Transfers – Cabin with Private Bath – Daily Cabin Cleaning – Hearty Meals Served Family Style – A Horse and Tack for Each Guest – Experienced Cowboy Wranglers – Cowboy Singing – Rafting Trip – Cody Nite Rodeo – Breathtaking Mountain Scenery – Breakfast Ride – All Day Ride – Day Tour of Yellowstone National Park – Ranch Pond Stocked with Cutthroat Trout – Game Room – Heated Swimming Pool and Hot Tub.
- DEPOSIT – $300 per person deposit to confirm dates. Credit cards or personal checks accepted.
- BALANCES – Checks or Cash Only. No Credit Cards.
- CHECK- IN – Three p.m. check-in.
- CANCELLATIONS – Please notify us as soon as a cancellation is necessary. There is no deposit refund regardless of circumstances, however deposits can be transferred to the next year.
- AIRLINES & PICKUPS – Cody is served by United Airlines connecting through Denver and Delta Airlines connecting through Salt Lake City. There is also a non-stop United flight from Chicago to Cody. Transfers to and from Cody are available at no extra cost.
- BILLINGS PICKUPS – Transfers to and from Billings. Shuttle service can be arranged by calling 307-527-6789. Cost is approximately $85 per person each way from the local shuttle service.
- CAR RENTALS – Avis, Budget, Hertz, and Thrifty.
- FISHING – The ranch has a private fishing pond, no license required. We have poles and worms.
- CLOTHING – There is no formality in clothing. Western riding clothes are usually worn throughout the day. Cowboy shirts, blue jeans, and a western straw or felt hat. Simple sportswear is fine for evenings. Hard-soled shoes or cowboy boots are essential for riding. Swimming suit and towel. Hard-hats are available for riding.
- INTERESTING CODY EXTRAS – The Buffalo Bill Historical Center offers the Whitney Gallery of Western Art, Plains Indian Museum, Winchester Gun Collection, Natural History Museum, and Buffalo Bill Museum.
Helpful Information to plan your week at the ranch
- We have complimentary laundry facilities.
- There are small refrigerators in all the cabins.
- We do not have a liquor license, liquor can be bought locally, and brought to the lodge and dining room.
- We have a large selection of cowboy boots, which you are welcomed to use for the week… also complimentary.
- CLOTHING – There is no formality in clothing. Western riding clothes are usually worn throughout the day; cowboy cotton shirts, blue jeans, and a western straw or felt hat. Simple sportswear is fine for evenings. Hard-soled shoes or cowboy boots are essential for riding. Swimming suit and towel.
- INTERESTING CODY EXTRAS – The Buffalo Bill Historical Center offers the Whitney Gallery of Western Art, Plains Indian Museum, Winchester Gun Collection, Natural History Museum, and Buffalo Bill Museum
- Cell Phones – Cell phones will work in some areas around the ranch though rarely in your cabin. Verizon and AT&T seem to work the best. We do have a land line for our guests to use and the number is 307-527-7268.